Jan 10, 2012

BLOGGER x DIY: Honestly...WTF



Honestly...WTF's Braided Bead Bracelets


I really like getting inspiration from Honestly WTF, she has great diy's and does a great job giving a simple and clear explanation how to make them.
Her newest post is about something I love because it's personal, easy-and-quick to make, versatile.. A braided bead bracelet!
Even though I haven't really got the hang of the braid-the-beads-in-technique, I will now have to make some myself, they look so easy and cute! Plus: I've got a lot of yarn/beads laying around - to much not to touch!

Check out Honestly WTF's easy tutorial below and TRY!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
 
1. KNOT & CUT

2. BRAID & ADD BEAD

... braid, add, braid, add, braid, add, braid...WTF!

Braid end and add button ET FINITO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to ask me something or comment on Needle-It? Please do so here: