Sep 29, 2011

Inspiration and where to find it..



Getting inspiration to make something new is not hard. Focusing on things you actually CAN make is a lot harder. I'm always on the hunt for blogs and not just DIY blogs..
On my email account I've made a list and every time I see a nice blog I like, I add it to the list and category. Sounds easy and it is! 
In the last two or three years I have made a huge list of more than 300 blogs that now or once caught my attention. I will try to put up as much blogs with DIY inspiration in the 'DIY blogs' section.


Some of my favorite blogs for now are:
A Pair and a Spare
I Spy DIY
Just B blog
Love Aesthetics
Studs and Pearls

Have fun exploring!


Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to ask me something or comment on Needle-It? Please do so here: